There are some questions that, once heard, will really get us thinking.
They help us move from one place to the next.
They might bring up answers that were already within us, but buried deep.
So I encourage you to take some time, get your journal out and ponder the following questions. Who knows what they might jumpstart for you?
- Am I really happy right now?
- What is it going to take that I will choose to make my happiness a priority?
- Am I exactly who I want to be?
- If I had all the money in the world, how would I spend my time?
- How is my story holding me back?
- Am I open and mentally prepared to grow?
- What do I want to leave this word with once my time comes to an end?
- What are my five most important goals in life?
- Where do I really want to live? And how?
- Is it possible to love too much?
- How successful do I want to be?
- When have I been the bravest in my life?
- Do I truly love myself and how mindful am I?
- If you received a book with the story of your life, would you read the ending?
Let us know what you come up with. We’d love to hear from you.
What are some of the powerful questions you’ve been asked that changed something for you?